Get Married in a Beautiful Location…
You can get legally married in a beautiful location at Cott Farm: either outside on our wooden pergola with country views, or within the comfort of our spacious heated, renovated and decorated barn. We are licensed for ceremonies for up to 150 people.
Cott Farm is an ‘approved premises’ and we are licensed to host your legal marriage ceremony indoors or outside.
- Exclusive use of the venue for your ceremony and photos
- Furniture for your ceremony
- Set up of ceremony, outside or inside
- Use of approved premises licence (required for a legal marriage)
- Curtain backdrop and outdoor aisle carpet
- Lighting, heating (indoors) & power
- Wedding co-ordinator
- After ceremony drinks (additional fee applies)
- Optional venue styling (additional fee applies)
- Ample parking
This package includes your wedding ceremony and after-ceremony drinks with time for photos. It’s perfect for couples looking to get legally married without a following reception. If you’d like a small wedding reception for up to 30 people to follow your ceremony, please have a look at our micro weddings package.
Ceremony only wedding availability
We are now taking wedding ceremony bookings for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in 2022. Please contact us with your preferred date(s) for availability.
A booking fee of £200 is required to secure your date. As with all licensed premises, you are responsible for booking your registrars. The remaining balance is due once you have confirmed your ceremony date and time with Somerset Registration Service. Note: All payments are non-refundable. However, in the event of the registrars being unavailable on your chosen date, the booking fee may be transferred to a different date by agreement with us.