The Barn at Cott Farm
Our venue hire package includes everything you need from your wedding venue. We take care of all the essential details for you – from the exclusive use of our gorgeous wooden furniture, lighting and carpet, to equipment hire, and experienced staff including your wedding coordinator. However, we firmly believe your wedding should be as unique as you are. For every wedding we’re privileged to host, we offer a flexible and individual approach. You’re totally free to write your own menu, to decorate as much (or as little) as you’d like the day before, and to choose who you’d like to provide your entertainment, flowers and photography.
We don’t believe in the ‘wedding factory’ approach to weddings, corkage charges, or overpriced wedding bars. Our pricing is the same every day of the year – we don’t hike our prices up for ‘peak’ days or seasons, and we only host a maximum of one wedding per week. You’re free to bring table wine as well as a welcome drink and toast drink for your guests, and our licensed bar is stocked with local and popular drinks served at local (and popular) pub prices.
Weddings at The Barn at Cott Farm Price List
Includes exclusive use of the venue and facilities; access day before & after; wooden tables & chairs to seat up to 150; carpet, lighting & props; heating; outside areas; garden furniture; ample parking; luxury loos; outside canopies; fire pit with logs for burning; licensed & staffed bar.
|Wedding ceremony (if required)||£360||£380|
|Glamping (if required, May – October)||£1,350||£1,400|
Our in house catering package includes support & guidance for the planning of your wedding day, wedding coordinator; kitchen & equipment; crockery, cutlery & glass hire; tables laid; a team of experienced staff from welcome drinks service onwards.
|Three course wedding breakfast (see our example menus)||From £44||From £47|
|Evening food||From £12||From £12|
Catering prices are per person, and based on a minimum of 60 daytime guests and 90 evening guests. Prices include 20% VAT. Please see full booking terms and conditions.
Our prices include:
• Exclusive use of the Wedding Barn and pretty grounds
• Access the day before to set up
• The option to bring your own daytime drinks with no corkage charge
• All furniture (including beautiful bespoke wooden tables and wooden chairs), lighting, heating and luxury toilets. Plus a range of wedding styling props & accessories.
• Three course wedding breakfast & delicious evening menu
• Fully-stocked bar and choose your own entertainment with licence until midnight
• Experienced team of events staff, including wedding co-ordinator
• Stunning Somerset location with country views