Wedding venue styling props, accessories & decorations are included for your wedding at The Barn at Cott Farm. You can pick and choose from our range of rustic, vintage, boho and natural-themed accessories if you’d like to use them, or you can bring your own.
Your wedding at Cott Farm includes the day before to set up, so you’ll have plenty of time to style the venue exactly how you’d like it. You are free to decorate The Barn, its grounds and the ceremony pergola as much, or as little, as you’d like.
See our current props & decorations here:
Wedding Venue Decoration
The Barn at Cott Farm is neutrally decorated with white, painted walls. It is flooded with natural light during the daytime from its windows throughout, its tri-folding glass entrance and a glass door at the far end. There are wooden beams spanning the width of The Barn, and each beam is fitted with fairy lights. You are welcome to use the beams to hang additional decorations. There are dimmable, warm-white paper lanterns throughout. There is also hessian and lace bunting spanning the length of the barn.
Fixed Venue Decorations
In the middle of the right hand wall is a lace curtain with waterfall fairy lights behind and a seasonal foliage garland/swag in front. We suggest the top table goes here, though how you’d like your tables arranged is up to you.
In the middle of the barn is a hanging foliage ‘chandelier’, suspended from the central ridge beam.
We can usually add your own fresh flowers to this to tie in to your wedding theme – just bring them with you the day before during set up.
The wedding venue is set in a stunning countryside location, and seasonal flowers and foliage offer outside colour all year round. Outside of The Barn is a large flourishing flowerbed, whilst potted plants add decoration at the front of The Barn and the pergola. Floral displays vary depending on the time of year – we recommend you visit The Barn at a similar time to your wedding date to see our blooms!
Wedding Venue Styling Props & Accessories
In addition to the permanent decorations, we have a range of wedding styling props and accessories that are available for your use, if you’d like. These currently include the following, though our collection is always growing!
- A large free-standing easel. This comes with a printed wooden welcome sign designed for your ceremony.
- Approx. 20 mix and match bottles and jars in gold, silver & rose pink, plus approx. 30 tea light holders in gold, silver & clear glass.
- 10 copper and wood candle holders, which each hold a stick dinner candle, plus a three arm copper-coloured candelabra.
- 2 copper coloured lanterns, plus a large matt copper lantern.
- A lace canopy for the cake table, crowned with eucalyptus, to display your beautiful wedding cake.
- 3 vintage wooden apple crates.
- Approx. 20 mix and match jam jar vases decorated with hessian and lace.
- 10 log slices for table centrepieces.
- 1 large log slice for your cake, or a three-tier silver cake stand, or a vintage-style crate cake stand. A silver-plated cake knife is included.
- A choice of two table plans:
- A wooden painted sash window table plan – floor standing, with six panes of glass, fitting up to 16 A5 sheets.
- A pallet table plan, with hooks for 12 luggage tags and mini test-tubes for a sprig of flowers in each. This comes with two wooden crates for the plan to sit on (it needs to lean against something – i.e. a wall).
- 10 mini easels for displaying table numbers/menus/photos.
- 3 x milk churns. Two are silver, with removable lids if you’d like your florist to create a floral arrangement. One is ‘vintage rust’ coloured (i.e. it’s old!) without a lid, which is perfect for a floral arrangement.
- A vintage ladder, painted white.
- 5 x galvanised watering cans.
- Christmas tree, decorated in bronzes, coppers and greens, for December weddings.
Professional Wedding Venue Stylists
If you need to hire any additional wedding venue styling accessories, or you would like a professional to style the venue for you, please have a look at our recommendations for local wedding suppliers.
Wedding Venue Styling Ideas
For more inspiration on wedding venue styling, please have a look at our wedding theme ideas.
We also love Instagram, follow us @cottfarmbarn